Tuesday, August 25, 2015

15 - Finally, Relief at Last!

Deadline has been the best motivation for everyone. I am proud to say that I finished the other half of this blog within only a week. And finally, I a attained true enlightenment and inner peace. And with that, I only have a few more things to deal with before the long-awaited semestral break. Everyone is getting excited for the next term. Although I considered this entire blog as a burden to me, I would like to thank our EEP Teacher for giving me an opportunity and challenge to do such project. Next term, I hope there will be more surprises to come like this one.I will not be writing any more in this post. I just want to express how grateful I am to accomplish this task. Thank you for reading! This is James, signing out. :}|

8 comments: